I know I know my kid looks a little...........shall we say........beat up? After falling, scraping and bumping on every object known to man he's lucky this is all the scrapes and bumps he has. Yesterday he fell on our neighbors tramp and hit the bar with his forehead and that one did leave a big bump and scratch! It was bad.......but today it looks better unless you look at his profile, and then he looks like a unicorn.
9 comments:
Hi! This is Laura...from Cleveland. Hope everything is going well as you're getting ready for the big move.
All little boys should look a little beat up once in a while! It's not fun that he's getting hurt, but I'm sure he's having a lot of fun playing outside!
I love his face!
This is Amber jo, wow his muscles are HUGE! that is probably the cutest picture of 2008 so far! he is the cutest boy ever. even in a picture he has so much personallity, adorable!
Hey guys! Wow, it's been a while. Your little guy is such a cutie! It's fun to see pics of all of you. So, what's taking you to Cleveland? Good luck getting ready to move!
Ha, what a tough guy. he actually kind of reminds me of pictures when I was that age. Dang he is good lookin' :) We miss you guys tons. Maybe someday we might see you guys out here in the midwest/east sometime. Landon R.
Allison- You guys are so amazingly cute. Rach and I love the pics and how funny your little family is. So if you are here in Seattle in 9 weeks we must get together!
ha ha. Your Ben is a cutie pie. so you're saying he is 100% boy? Not a bad thing. isn't it great that those bumps and bruises don't phase them after the initial pain is gone.
ha ha. Your Ben is a cutie pie. so you're saying he is 100% boy? Not a bad thing. isn't it great that those bumps and bruises don't phase them after the initial pain is gone.
Post a Comment