Saturday, June 7, 2008

Zone Conference




Thursday my Mom was in charge of feeding all the missionaries at their Zone Conference. So we were all enlisted to help make American Tacos and Brownies. It was lots of fun to see all the cute missionaries, it made us all SO excited for Elder Ben to come home in like 9 more weeks! After Zone Conference we took a trip to IKEA, which is pretty much the best store in the world. I could stay in there for days, make that months. I wish there was an IKEA in Cleveland and we wouldn't have to get an apartment. We could just live there and nobody would know and at night we could just hide under the furniture and eat meatballs for breakfast. I had it all worked out until I realized there wasn't an IKEA in Cleveland, dang it.

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

How fun cooking for the missionaries. In some ways it doesn't seem that long ago that we were in Sevilla, but yet is really was ages ago.