Thursday, December 11, 2008

We're home.


You can tell I'm home when my posting becomes alot less frequent. It means I am busy playing instead. Ben and I came two weeks before Jay, and I dreaded that 6 1/2 hour flight with my 20 month old on my lap (who is HUGE) for months. But......my travel blessings came again, and Ben had his own window seat on both flights the whole way. On the second (5 hour) flight I went up to the counter to try and plead for an extra seat, but she said there was only one available seat on the whole plane, but low and behold it was right next to me! I teared up I was so happy.....she thought I was nuts. And he was an angel on the plane. So now we are home, and loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's nice to be home isn't it? Your dog is so cute in his outfit. Can't wait to see you at the new year. I hope you have a fantastic time with your family.

Day Family Blog said...

Love the Santa puppy! That is great that he was such and angel on the flight home and think of the "luck" that the only available seat was next to you.