Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Day

We had a wonderful white Christmas and hope you all did too! Here are some of our Christmas Day pictures, and of course out of the 124 pictures I took that day not ONCE did Ben look at me. He's lucky Santa didn't bring him coal in his stocking. Love you all and Merry Christmas!

Ben's new slippers. He calls them his "Queens."



A successful Christmas day. He fell asleep in the middle of opening presents.

2 comments:

Mama Megs said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad you had such a fun time-I'm totally jealous that you get to go home for so long and with your hubby...I don't even know what that would be like!! Merry Christmas!

Jessica Marie said...

Very cute! Oh...I can see you got your hair cut. Not sure when, but it looks soooooooooo cute! Happy Holidays! Love Ben sleeping around the wrapping! Reminds me a little of the little boy in the "Christmas Story" movie. :)