That's my boy!!!jay
LOL...he is so cute Allison!
Oh I can hardley wait! That is so darn cute!
WOW! Good luck to that! HAHAHAHAHA!
LOVE that you caught this on camera!! Totally hilarious!I need a frozen cookie dough ball please! ;)
okay, that beats ALL!
Yes it is! :-)
thats hilarious!! Found a doggie in Asher's diaper last night. Thought it was a really firm tird at first.
Too funny!
That is too funny!
You are so dang funny Allison. Seriously, all your blog posts crack me up! Thanks for sharing!Tara
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's my boy!!!
jay
LOL...he is so cute Allison!
Oh I can hardley wait! That is so darn cute!
WOW! Good luck to that! HAHAHAHAHA!
LOVE that you caught this on camera!! Totally hilarious!
I need a frozen cookie dough ball please! ;)
okay, that beats ALL!
Yes it is! :-)
thats hilarious!! Found a doggie in Asher's diaper last night. Thought it was a really firm tird at first.
Too funny!
That is too funny!
You are so dang funny Allison. Seriously, all your blog posts crack me up! Thanks for sharing!
Tara
Post a Comment