We spent this weekend in Seattle enjoying the Christmas lights and all the fun things going on downtown. We stayed in a fancy hotel for a night with some friends, handed out goodie bags to the homeless, and enjoyed some shopping, swimming, Santa and the Carousel. Downtown is so pretty at Christmas time, with lots of lights and decorations and fun things to do.
We had pictures with Santa.
But not that Santa.
I'm pretty sure this was the funniest Santa I've ever seen, and a very smart Santa too. This guy was making a killing having people pay to take pictures with him! Just for laughs I guess. Needless to say we had pictures done with the Santa at Macy's instead.
Eating at Johnny Rockets and enjoying the window train at Macy's.
He SCREAMED on Santa's lap. So I'll be sharing those pictures once we get them. I figure you have to have at least one screaming Santa picture to go in the scrapbook right?
2 comments:
Ok, now I've got to see a pic of him screaming on Santa! LOL! Yes...a total scrapbook moment! :)
I so bummed we didn't get together. As you know, the days are packed when you're home. Maybe next time eh?! Ben looks adorable-love those curls!!
Post a Comment