Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Snow Snow


It is SNOW SNOW SNOWING! These pictures were from Thursday, while we were semi-snowed in and loving it. Mr. Ben (the baby) got to go sledding for reals for the first time. And by "for reals" I mean sledding so-fast-you-can't-stop down a 1000 ft. hill. It was awesome. And it will still be awesome tomorrow since its snowing outside and we are supposed to get between 8 and 18 inches in the next day or so. I love the snow, but I extra love Seattle snow because its not too finger numbing cold outside to enjoy it, and it doesn't last until April.



While we were out Christmas shopping my parents made Mr. Ben a Pow-Pow necklace. Now he can keep all of them handy and easily change between them every minute or so. Its very practical.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...

I wish a was there right now!
Out here it's cold & wet...

Jessica Marie said...

I love his cute little red rosy cheeks! :) Adorable!