Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bad Boys Bad Boys...whatcha gonna do?

Jay and Ben (my brother) went to Seattle today by themselves. And this.......is what they came home with.


A 2006 Yamaha R6. Death on Wheels. Luckily Ben (the baby) was afraid of it, and I'm hoping that fear lasts about 30 more years. Not likely though.

The look on my Dad's face pretty much sums up our feelings about the new blue addition to the family. :)


On another note, Jay TOTALLY surprised us yesterday by showing up at my parents house in Seattle six days early! I was mad at him because he hadn't answered his phone all morning, to which he promptly said he forgot his phone in the car......turns out, he was actually on a plane for Seattle. He had Ben's best friend Ryan pick him up at the ferry and bring him to our house, he snuck in the side door and walked in on us just as my Mom asked me "what is Jay doing today?" and none of us had any idea he was coming. So that was a very pleasant surprise and Baby Ben was so excited he wouldn't let Jay put him down for hours.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

ah! that's a sweet surprise from Jay! and i wish dave would go to seattle and come back with death on wheels. :) no, i really do want one. i must have been dropped as a child.

Ashley said...

Total husband points for Jay!! I'm still working on trying to remind Logan it's Christmas a week from tomorrow so he remembers to get me something.....;). What a fun surprise!! And bytheway, SO glad your flight home was awesome...what are the chances that sit was right next to you? I love that! Looks like y'all are having a blast! I wouldn't expect anything different.

Laura said...

I am so happy that Jay surprised you! Those are the best kinds of surprises.

Brianne said...

What a super fun surprise...I bet he just wanted to be there for the unveiling of the bike..j/k

Day Family Blog said...

So who's bike is it exactly? What a great surprise from Jay, that is too fun!