Its been awhile since we had a good picture of us together. We need one extra person to take the picture as well as one person to jump up and down and yell to make the baby smile, so it doesn't happen very often. But this one turned out good so we're good for another 6 months or so. All our snow is melting away, but we still got some sledding done this afternoon with the baby. I took some videos, so hopefully I will get those on so you can see some videos of the little man. Happy Sunday, Love, Al
4 comments:
SUPER, SUPER cute picture!!!! ben is smiling perfectly! i am glad you guys have had a good time at home.... enjoy these last few days of bliss :)
Cute picture!! And LOVING your dress...seriously!! Looks like y'all are having so much fun. We had to come home yesterday and I'm already depressed. This whole "real life" working thing is seriously overrated.
Love the picture! My husband was looking over my shoulder and was like, "Wow! Ben's getting so big!" He's such a cutie!
Oh Allison! I LOVED LOVED the updates! It's really making me miss you guys! (That's a good thing...I keep on trying to tell myself "I WANT to come back to Ohio":) You guys are DEFINITELY a motivating factor:) Where do I start. I watched the whole 5+ minutes of Ben talking. I was laughing so hard when he started talking about the tractor. Are you sure he's just 3 months older than Braden?:) He is seriously such a cutie. I loved the fam pict. So cute. I'm still not used to seeing you with short hair! Super cute! Well, don't have too much fun till I come back, okay:) When I come back, then we can party:)
Love ya!
Tara
Post a Comment