Finally a craft space!!!! Thanks Jay for letting me have a sewing space!I caught Ben in my makeup playing with my eyelash curler, and he actually knew what to do with it too! Silly boy.
Game over with your Bernina machine and adorable fabrics!! I'm so jealous right now :) I really wish we did live closer so I could have a sewing friend! Looks like you guys landed in a really neat place.
5 comments:
Game over with your Bernina machine and adorable fabrics!! I'm so jealous right now :) I really wish we did live closer so I could have a sewing friend! Looks like you guys landed in a really neat place.
Love the pictures of Amish town! That's really something you don't see every day! :)
Love the adorable pic of Ben! Too funny!
How beautiful that Amish country is. I love that Ben likes your makeup. Your apartment sure looks beautiful and roomy.
Ahhh look, he's taking after his dad!
Miss you guys!
Adam
Is that a sign of the future? I see a cross-dresser in the making! :)
Post a Comment