
Today we went on a little excursion through Amish Country. I was looking for a presser foot for my sewing machine, and come to find out my sewing machine is very popular with the Amish, so the only place I could find it in stock was in an Amish town about an hour and a half away. It was so unbelievably beautiful, and we took some time and went through a few fun towns and saw some really fun things. We felt like we were in a totally different world, but its only an hour and a half away! If you ever get to Ohio, go visit the Amish!

Ben showing his ice cream cone face.
4 comments:
How fun that you got out and about! I am so impressed with how much you have unpacked already! WOW! You have been busy!
I hope you are settling okay...I don't know if you ever got my email...just was thinking of ya!
I'm glad you had a fun time down there! It was fun seeing you at the gas station (although I was a little horrified by the fact that I hadn't gotten ready for the day)!
I love visiting Amish country. It is definitly a different experience.
wow! what a sweet place to visit. That would have been funny if the lady freaked out and tried to attack the photographer for taking a pic. I've heard stories...
Do they use electric sewing machines in amish country? isn't that kind of an oxymoron? love the pic of the soda buggy drinker.
Post a Comment