I know, I know, I've been neglecting the blog. But with such fun filled days and the sun shining bright its harder to make myself sit in front of the computer. We are still in Poulsbo, and missing Jay ALOT!!! He comes here in 4 more days though!!! Its been fun for Baby Ben to get to know his Uncle Ben, and empty out all his drawers in his room and follow him around ALL day, but we are sure excited to see Daddy on Friday!!!!!!!
At Poulso's Touch-a-Truck, they bring big trucks downtown and kids can get on them and inside and stuff. So basically its a little boy's dream come true.
Ben and all his girlfriends. He has SO much fun with these girls, it keeps him entertained and they love toting him around the yard. They are teaching him patty-cake during this photo shoot.
1 comment:
who are the girls? that is so fun to see ben and ben getting along so well. I bet big ben is loving the attention and the shadow. how fun. i wish i had little nephews to follow me around.
Post a Comment