Yea to have Elder Ben home! I really, really wish I could be there to party with you all. I can only imagine you all embarassing him at the airport! I think it's great the Ben & Ben get to bond. How is Cleveland? I'd love to come visit someday, we'll see. Have fun!
I love it. My husband would be sickened by that since he never was raised with dogs, but I was always the one who would let my dog like my Popsicles as a child.
6 comments:
Yea to have Elder Ben home! I really, really wish I could be there to party with you all. I can only imagine you all embarassing him at the airport! I think it's great the Ben & Ben get to bond. How is Cleveland? I'd love to come visit someday, we'll see. Have fun!
that is HILARIOUS
I love it. My husband would be sickened by that since he never was raised with dogs, but I was always the one who would let my dog like my Popsicles as a child.
what the heck?! that looks yummy. now your turn allison. THat was too funny.
GROSS!! that is so disgusting, so why do i find it soo funny!
you're such a good mom!
Post a Comment