Monday night we went to the Mariners game. Ben LOVED it, and despite that it was really cold we had a really fun time. It was even LDS church night so we all got free hats for coming!
that is so fun! i think the Indians played them last night here! have you been to the westside market place here yet? it is amazing- fresh veggies for super cheap!
LDS night? what is that? do they actually set aside a game for LDS members? cool. I wish they did that in utah, even though i'm not a fan of sports at all so it wouldn't make a difference anyway. oh well.
4 comments:
Ok so I think that is funny and awesome that they have that sign welcoming the LDS. Do they welcome other religions too? Pretty cool.
Go Indians!!!!!
I guess I have to say that now that I am a cleveland resident.
jay
that is so fun! i think the Indians played them last night here! have you been to the westside market place here yet? it is amazing- fresh veggies for super cheap!
LDS night? what is that? do they actually set aside a game for LDS members? cool. I wish they did that in utah, even though i'm not a fan of sports at all so it wouldn't make a difference anyway. oh well.
Post a Comment