Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Beaver boy!







Happy Halloween! We had a busy Halloween day! Ben and I went with a friend Trick or Treating at the mall, and a friends work, and Trick or Treating around our neighborhood. Ben slept through the neighborhood party, but it was fun for us! Next year he might actually care about the whole Halloween thing, but it was fun to dress him up in his snuggely warm costume! And Jay and I got some candy which is a perk for having a cute baby!

4 comments:

Jennifer M said...

His beaver teeth must have been inspiring--I can see that little first tooth!!

Jessica Marie said...

What a cute beaver! I looked like he enjoyed wearing the costume! :)

Livingstone Family said...

Holidays are always more fun with kids around, especially Halloween! Question, how do you get your background the paper instead of a solid color? I can't find anywhere that says I can browse and upload. Anyway, I've been having the MOST fun with shabbyprincess! How did your church bag turn out? It was great seeing you!

Livingstone Family said...

Thanks Allison for letting me learn from your trial and error! It worked great and your instructions were wonderful!