Friday, October 26, 2007

Swinging




Today we went to the park and I put Ben in the swing. He loved it and was laughing hard the whole time. I love the parks in Rexburg, they are so nice and have so many fun things to do for kids. If you look close enough you can see Ben's first tooth coming through. He's had a couple of bad nights with it hurting, but I think the worst is over cause its really coming through now! My baby's getting too big, he needs to stay little!

3 comments:

Jennifer M said...

His hair looks especially blonde in these pictures. Cute!

Heidi said...

Oap, I see a toothie coming in! That's so fun! I wish babies kept just their two bottom teeth forever... but they would look pretty funny as grown-ups. :) Great pics.

Jessica Marie said...

Awww...his first tooth! Soon he's going to want to eat everything! :)