Thursday, October 25, 2007

Puppets

This is what I do on my Thursday nights. I know.....its so dorky but they are really fun to make! And...I saw them in a Land of Nod (its the kids version of crate and barrel) Catalog for 8 bucks and I made them for 30 cents! And mine are way cuter I'm sure...Okay maybe not but they work.


3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

They are fabulous! I bet Ben loves them! :)

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Those are the cutest puppets ever, and you little baby is also the cutest and we really need to play with him. Bring him over tomorrow, okay?

You ought to just make the big bucks by making all that cute stuff and selling on the big web.
Love
Dad

Jennifer M said...

Those are stinking cute!! Can I hire you to make awesome things for me? Seriously. I'll start budgeting a chunk of change each month for "Made By Allison" goodies like these! Have you ever thought about opening an Etsy shop?