Saturday, October 6, 2007

Snowday Yahoo!!!

Today we had a suprise......we woke up to snow!!!! Its snowed hard most of the day but its starting to get slushy now. It snowed about four or five inches though! Ben loved it, he couldn't stop staring at it. It was the first snow he's ever seen! It brought back memories of the last time it snowed.....I was in the hospital and had just had Ben and it was snowing outside! Anyways I took the opportunity to get some cute pictures with Ben, since usually I'm the one taking the pictures and never in the pictures. Ben was in a smiley mood today, after a 2 and a half hour nap (which was well needed for both of us) he was happy as a clam the rest of the day!





2 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

I enlarged the photo and checked for teeth. No he doesn't have any and boy is he cute.
Poppie

Carly said...

Cute pictures Allison. Ben is so adorable and you look great! Crazy how fast they grow!!!