You're the bomb! You weren't supposed to be doing anymore digitals until you finished your other scrapbooking stuff! Tsk Tsk! PS...there is a typo in your top page. I'm not pointing fingers because you know how badly I type, but I'd hate for you to print it off like that!:)
AH HA! I FOUND YOU! LOL! Your blog is so adorable! I just love the pictures of your son! You sure have a talent for scrapbooking! I'm starting to get there. I just don't have the patience like most people! I love the digital scrapbooking you do! How fun! Where did you get the software for it? I should give it a try! Take care!
3 comments:
You're the bomb! You weren't supposed to be doing anymore digitals until you finished your other scrapbooking stuff! Tsk Tsk! PS...there is a typo in your top page. I'm not pointing fingers because you know how badly I type, but I'd hate for you to print it off like that!:)
these are so cute. I never thought to put the paper at the bottom at an angle... I like.
AH HA! I FOUND YOU! LOL! Your blog is so adorable! I just love the pictures of your son! You sure have a talent for scrapbooking! I'm starting to get there. I just don't have the patience like most people! I love the digital scrapbooking you do! How fun! Where did you get the software for it? I should give it a try! Take care!
Post a Comment