Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkins Pumpkins all around

Today we ventured to the nearest pumpkin patch.......which is also the grocery store....to get us some pumpkins. Jay and I got two big pumpkins and also a baby pumpkin for Ben. My parents grew this pumpkin that has Harris etched into it. A friend brought it to us when they were visiting last week and we love having it on our porch. I was only going to pick a few pictures to put on the blog, but then they were all so cute I couldn't decide. Nobody ever complains of having TOO many pictures right?










7 comments:

Lorna said...

SO dapper!

Livingstone Family said...

Cute, Allison. I can't get enough of that cute hair, big smile, and big blue eyes! Totally FALL-ish!

Ward & Brianne said...

You're absolutely right - you can never have too many pictures of Ben's cute face!

Jessica Marie said...

I love seeing your pictures, especially of Ben's adorable cute smile! He just makes you want to smile back! Love the pumpkins too!

Lorna said...

Dapper: marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners. OK, so I was just htinking so handsome. This fits!

Brianne said...

these are adorable!!! Can't wait till the pumpkin party! I love pumpkins!!!

Carly said...

These pictures are so cute!! You always have the cutest backgrounds in your pictures...it makes me want to go out and take pictures of my kids:) Couple questions for you...How do you get the cool blue background on your blog? And second what software do you use for your digital scrapbooking? Your pages are so adorable!! Did you say you just started doing the digital scrapbooking?? They look great!!!
Carly