Saturday, November 3, 2007

Warm November



Today was such a nice day...again! It was cooler, but still sunny and not windy which is rare for Rexburg. We had a fun day, we went out with friends for lunch, hit the DI for treasures (we came up empty handed..oh darn) and my friend Brianne and I went to a craft show and got lots of cute ideas to steal and make ourselves! It was a fun day! Yesterday I went in to get Ben from his nap and I found him sitting up in his crib looking at his mobile trying to grab it. I'm not sure how he sat up cause we've never seen him get up to a sitting position by himself, but I'm sure he worked at it for awhile cause he sure looked proud of himself when I went in to get him. I took a picture cause he looked so cute! Anyways, hope you all had a nice Saturday and enjoy your extra hour of sleep, daylight savings for us means that Ben will get up at 5 instead of 6 am. Yuck. Luckily he's so cute we don't care.

No comments: