Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eight Months Old!

I can't believe eight months has already gone by since Ben was born! He's getting so big, as you can see from the picture he's getting a good set of chompers. He hates it when we look at his teeth, so Jay hurried and snapped a picture while I held his cheeks! Its like we're the meanest parents in the whole world! We put up our Christmas tree last night. Its a really pretty tree, and it smells up the whole house. Ben has left it alone so far, but I'm sure he'll get curious sooner or later. Ho Ho Ho!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

Wow, Ben has a lead on Rylan with teeth. He dosen't have any yet, but my kids teeth late, which is fine by me. Pretty Christmas tree!! Oh, you've been tagged, check out my blog...

Carly

Jessica Marie said...

Your tree is very pretty! Ben's first Christmas should be wonderful! :)