Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Etsy shop

Hi Everyone, I finally made an Etsy shop after thinking about it for too long. For those of you who don't know what etsy.com is, its a website where people can make their handmade things. The problem is once I make something cute I just want to keep it! I guess I just have to make two of everything. Anyways, heres the link, hopefully I'll be putting more stuff on all the time!

Ben at Home-Etsy Shop

3 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Yaaay, Allison!! I love it! I'm so excited for your shop, I can hardly stand it! And I'm not kidding when I say I've been thinking about you starting one up for months. You go girl!

Jill said...

Hi Allison... i don't know if you remember me but its Jill Aponte(I was in your ward.. we moved across the canal) I hope you don't mind I found your website through the McCombie's. I could NOT HELP SEE HOW CUTE YOUR DIGITAL SCRAP Book pages are and how great quality of pictures you have. Do you use photoshop? I have thought about taking classes on it.. i love computers and scrapbooking. I also have a blog. apontecrew.blogspot.com

Jill said...

THANKS SOOO MUCH for the INFO!! That helps a TON! I have done a lot of research trying to find what I needed to know. If you don't mind I have a few more ?'s. So once you have them printed do you put in a binder, slip cover? How do you store them? I would DEFINATLY want to go to that class I have looked there and I didn't see any. So let me know how i sign up. I was looking into ISU. AND did you buy photoshop program? What i've looked into its very pricy. Anyways if you want you can email me if its faster. jiller10@aol.com