This little man is a TANK! He’s way "heftier" than Ben was….to put it nicely. :) He’s so cute, I love those rolls….especially that back fat. Its the only time back fat is cute.
I need to see him! You better bring him tomorrow night!
It is so sad how fast they grow out of that "back fat". Definitely one of my favorite parts. :) He is such a sweet boy.
Seriously...I LOVE CHUBBY BUBBLY BABIES! He's so adorable!
I LOVE THE CHUB! (obviously...look at sam!) Hope you are doing well.Hugs.
Oh he is sooooo cute and chubby! Wish your little guy could share some of that chub with our baby girl ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I need to see him! You better bring him tomorrow night!
It is so sad how fast they grow out of that "back fat". Definitely one of my favorite parts. :) He is such a sweet boy.
Seriously...I LOVE CHUBBY BUBBLY BABIES! He's so adorable!
I LOVE THE CHUB! (obviously...look at sam!) Hope you are doing well.
Hugs.
Oh he is sooooo cute and chubby! Wish your little guy could share some of that chub with our baby girl ;)
Post a Comment