I’ve neglected this blog again….I didn’t realize it until I saw the last picture of Ryan on the blog and realized how much he’s changed! Lots has happened in the past month and half. We moved back to Rexburg from Cleveland last week….Jay had such a hard time in school and really didn’t enjoy it, so we came back to Rexburg for him to finish his bachelors and find something he loves. He has a couple more classes to go and he’ll be done and then we’ll see what’s next! It was kind of a bummer to leave after so much effort and time spent in Cleveland….but I can’t say we were the least bit sad to leave Ohio. We’ll miss our friends, and the parks, and the five Target stores I frequented often, but that is about it. Oh and Amish Country…I loved that too. Anyways, we are glad to be back in the West with family and friends (and fabric stores) we’ve missed SO much.
On to the updating…. we blessed Ryan on May 16th while we were at my parents house. Jay’s Mom Ginger and brother Lance drove up from Boise for the day just for the blessing….THANK YOU guys! I have a few of the pictures on this computer but most are on the hard drive that is packed who knows where in who knows what box.
Jay and Ben both have their eyes closed in this picture….but they did in EVERY picture, so this is as good as it gets!
More to come!
4 comments:
It's about dang time you posted. I was bored of the other pictures. Good thing I didn't mail your baby present, it would be chasing you accross the nation. Ohio, Washington, Ohio, back to Washington, back to Ohio, now Boise. Adorable family Allison!
Love Kirsten
oh my word! i can't believe you guys are gone.... feel free to come visit ANY TIME you get an itch for amish country. i am super jealous that you are back in the west- LUCKY! glad you updated your blog. ryan is absolutely adorable
oh my word! i can't believe you guys are gone.... feel free to come visit ANY TIME you get an itch for amish country. i am super jealous that you are back in the west- LUCKY! glad you updated your blog. ryan is absolutely adorable
Welcome Home!!! You should stop by for Sunday dinner!! It has been a long time and I've never met your little one. Too bad it is still freezing :(
Post a Comment