This is what it really means to have washboard abs.
love it... ur are so creative with ur posts and nice looking pics!
adorable. can't wait to see him (and you!!) this summer!
Hahahaha...too funny! He's so cute! I just love love love those rolls!!!
He's got a 9-pack. Want to squeeze his cheeks!!
Oh that is so cute. It always looks so much better on a baby doesn't it :)
Those pictures are so cute. I love the washboard abs. I just want to cuddle and kiss him. Love you Baby Ryan.Grandma Ginger
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love it... ur are so creative with ur posts and nice looking pics!
adorable. can't wait to see him (and you!!) this summer!
Hahahaha...too funny! He's so cute! I just love love love those rolls!!!
He's got a 9-pack. Want to squeeze his cheeks!!
Oh that is so cute. It always looks so much better on a baby doesn't it :)
Those pictures are so cute. I love the washboard abs. I just want to cuddle and kiss him. Love you Baby Ryan.
Grandma Ginger
Post a Comment