what cute boys! R is super handsome and B is super cute. both of them will be total heartbreakers. maybe they'll be roommates with caleb at college and they can call their apartment the "heartbreak hotel".
I was looking at some old family pictures the other day... And Ryan has (unless he's changed again! haha =) the same eyes as my Mom. Their baby pictures look VERY-very similar! They really almost look like the same baby. Haha. You should have her send you some pictures so you can compare them! :)
By the way ~ I still want to steal them! Haha. Love you! ;)
Oh Allison your baby boy is soooo dang cute! Can't believe how big Ryan is already, looks like he is a pretty happy baby too, bonus! Luv your comparison pics. Hey so I was wondering how you got started with your sewing blog? I am starting a baby bracelets one and am wondering the best way to go about it?!? Any tips? Thanx Couz!
Thanks so much Allison for replying so quick!! Ok, so I am getting everything ready to get my new craft blog up and running... I don't know anything about the buttons/badges, so I am gonna need some help there??if you don't mind? I think I have your email address so I will send ya a letter instead of on here :) You are the best, thanx for all the good tips and advice!
7 comments:
They really don't look anything alike, but they are both still so cute.
Crazy that you aren't in Ohio anymore! I think we are going to be here forever just because I don't want to be:).
So handsome!!! He needs me to hold him.
what cute boys! R is super handsome and B is super cute. both of them will be total heartbreakers. maybe they'll be roommates with caleb at college and they can call their apartment the "heartbreak hotel".
I was looking at some old family pictures the other day... And Ryan has (unless he's changed again! haha =) the same eyes as my Mom. Their baby pictures look VERY-very similar! They really almost look like the same baby. Haha. You should have her send you some pictures so you can compare them! :)
By the way ~ I still want to steal them! Haha. Love you! ;)
Oh Allison your baby boy is soooo dang cute! Can't believe how big Ryan is already, looks like he is a pretty happy baby too, bonus! Luv your comparison pics. Hey so I was wondering how you got started with your sewing blog? I am starting a baby bracelets one and am wondering the best way to go about it?!? Any tips? Thanx Couz!
Thanks so much Allison for replying so quick!! Ok, so I am getting everything ready to get my new craft blog up and running... I don't know anything about the buttons/badges, so I am gonna need some help there??if you don't mind? I think I have your email address so I will send ya a letter instead of on here :) You are the best, thanx for all the good tips and advice!
They don't look anything alike, but they are both sure handsome!
Post a Comment