Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

IMG_3469-1

Its not over yet, but we’ve had a nice, relaxing Easter so far with nice warm weather to top it off.  We spent lots of time this morning snuggling and listening to conference. 

IMG_3447-1

The Easter Bunny visited our house with a new Kite, lots of candy and two new Ugly Dolls to add to the family.

IMG_3449-1

Ryan realized his arms are really short compared to his head.

IMG_3456-1

We enjoyed our annual Easter kite flying…

IMG_3459-1

And did a mega face plant.

IMG_3460-1

All while Ryan did what he does best.  ALL day.

IMG_3473-1

Then we played at the playground and enjoyed our nice weather.  We love Easter, especially when its conference weekend…hope you have a good one too!

IMG_3476-1

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Happy Easter to you and your family! Such sweet photos, especially the one of Ben flying a kite and then landing face in the ground. Sorry...I laughed! Ryan is such a cutie too!

Lara said...

fun pics! i'm so happy we had a beautiful easter. look at you girl...did you really just have a baby!? you look amazing!

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Oh I remember those days when babies used to do nothing but sleep! He is soooo cute..... I love the little monsters. Do you make them?

Day Family Blog said...

Wow what beautiful weather. I love the idea of an easter kite flying activity. Wouldn't have worked for us this year since we got tons of snow, but still a great idea.