All I know is that little Ryan is seriously adorable - and for the record, I'm so not just saying that. He's such a good looking little baby. Makes me want one again...almost. ;). We need to see y'all before May 11th - ... when do you get back from WA again?
Oh he is adorable, sleepy or not! I'll try not to keep you long, because you need to snuggle and kiss those cute little cheeks. However, I hope his eyes are blue too. Ben's eyes are just beautiful!
6 comments:
All I know is that little Ryan is seriously adorable - and for the record, I'm so not just saying that. He's such a good looking little baby. Makes me want one again...almost. ;). We need to see y'all before May 11th - ... when do you get back from WA again?
Oh he is adorable, sleepy or not! I'll try not to keep you long, because you need to snuggle and kiss those cute little cheeks. However, I hope his eyes are blue too. Ben's eyes are just beautiful!
All I can say is .....AWWWWWWWW! :)
lol - that's the way! Start 'em young! ;) My only salvation when toddler decides to throw a fit is to pull out my cell phone with Cars on it.
You guys are genius!
And Happy Birthday Alison! :)
Sorry that he doesn't sleep, but what a blessing at least that he isn't cranky when he is up. Hope you get some sleep yourself.
Post a Comment