Ha Ha. I love it. DOn't you feel like that is all you do some days. Just heard chickens? :) Ben has some of the most adorable faces. It looks like he was trying so hard to put those little chicks away. I hope you guys are having fun back home. We are excited to explore some new parks with you when you get back to town.
That looks like way too much fun! I'm not sure if you're ever going to come back:) (But please do!). We miss you. But it looks like the wedding was beautiful and Ben is having a blas. And that picture of Ryan is classic. He'll look so different when you come back! Get back here soon!
2 comments:
Ha Ha. I love it. DOn't you feel like that is all you do some days. Just heard chickens? :)
Ben has some of the most adorable faces. It looks like he was trying so hard to put those little chicks away. I hope you guys are having fun back home. We are excited to explore some new parks with you when you get back to town.
That looks like way too much fun! I'm not sure if you're ever going to come back:) (But please do!). We miss you. But it looks like the wedding was beautiful and Ben is having a blas. And that picture of Ryan is classic. He'll look so different when you come back! Get back here soon!
Tara
Post a Comment