We are free of Ben’s pacifier (pow pow) finally. This is how:
Ben: I broke my pow pow.
Me: Bummer…maybe you can have no pow pow’s now since your a big boy.
Ben: No, we’ll buy more at Target.
Me: You can buy more Pow Pows…..or any toy you want.
Ben: Ok, I want an Ipod like Daddy’s.
Me (in my thoughts): Crap.
Me: How about an airplane instead?
Ben: OK.
The end.
6 comments:
allison! i just found your blog randomly and i love it! AND YOUR SEWING BLOG is awesome you talented little women. Your new little baby is so cute. hope you don't mind if i stop in check it out from time to time! oh and congrats on losing the pow pow...it's such a good day!
Oh so sad, no more "Pow-Pow Man"! I guess now Ryan is Pow-Pow baby!
awesome ben! where the heck did you get that tree fabric. gotta have it.
Way too cute! You just gotta love kids! :)
Yo Cuz, Love that little dude's quote. He's changed so much since we saw him.. oh.... 1.5 years ago. We really have to meet up before we're gone. How about 25th of May for lunch somewhere - if there is such a somewhere. Jay can ditch for a couple of hours I'm sure. I hope the Washington party's going awesome. Give your family a shoutout. Congrats to you Ben.
Ash and I think Ryan is such a cutie. Hope to meet him soon.
Peace out, Logan
Such a big milestone! That pow pow was such an every day part of the conversation! I'm proud of that boy:) We'll miss you! Stop leaving me gosh darn it! But have fun:)
Tara
Post a Comment