Allison ~ Ryan is SO handsome! And he's truly a Harris boy! He looks just like Jay! My mom called me and was all choked up saying, "That was my baby... That's exactly what my little Jay looked like!.. Well except that Jay was chunkier." Haha. Congratulation Allison, I'm so happy for you two! I just hope, that one day, I can be as amazing of a mother, as you are... or even a fraction as perfect! Love you :)
Congratulations!!! He is so Cute! I wish I could hold him I love new babies and we haven't had one for a while. Jacob is just to big. I hope we will see ya guys soon. I am so glad I have another cousin. Congratulaions again!! Love ya guys. kayti
11 comments:
He really is so precious. There is nothing sweeter than a tiny new baby. Congrats!
He is beautiful Al! SO SO SO amazed by you.....
Soooo so cute!! Congratulations... and hooray for having a quick labor. I'm sure you were happy about that :)
YAY!! congratulations on an adorable and may i say, very rencher infused baby! i see so much of you in him! what a cutie!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!
i CANNOT get over how sweet he is! i love nibblin' on those little babies.... they are so yummy! congrats again.
He is too cute! I stole a couple pictures for my blog, hope you don't mind! I can't wait to see you and nuddle with Ryan!! :D
Allison ~ Ryan is SO handsome! And he's truly a Harris boy! He looks just like Jay! My mom called me and was all choked up saying, "That was my baby... That's exactly what my little Jay looked like!.. Well except that Jay was chunkier." Haha. Congratulation Allison, I'm so happy for you two!
I just hope, that one day, I can be as amazing of a mother, as you are... or even a fraction as perfect!
Love you :)
Congratulations!!! He is so Cute! I wish I could hold him I love new babies and we haven't had one for a while. Jacob is just to big. I hope we will see ya guys soon. I am so glad I have another cousin. Congratulaions again!! Love ya guys.
kayti
I LOVE your baby! I wanna eat him!
Post a Comment