He’s here! He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz, was 21 1/2 " long and is blonde as can be….unlike Ben who had thick black hair. I started to have high blood pressure last week so they were going to induce me Wednesday night, but I went into labor myself anyways and had a super fast labor and delivery. ( I dilated from 4 cm to 10 in an hour…..luckily I had already had the epidural!) We are happy to be home today and Ryan is just as sweet as can be.
Ben has been SO excited for Ryan to come. He’s been reminding us that next week Ryan will be big enough to play with him. :)
I’m sure we’ll have lots more pictures to come in the next few days, but for now we’re enjoying snuggling our new little man!
17 comments:
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys. And Ryan Trent is a darn cute name. :) Hope your recovery and adjusting to change, etc. goes well!
Awww...Allison he is sooooooo sweet! Congrats! I am glad that your labor went well and that you are both doing good. I am out of town right now, but when I get back (I'll be home in May) I would love to see ya. We should definitely plan a trip to the park. Until then, you guys enjoy that sweet little boy!
He is so adorable! Congrats!!! He looks so little all scrunched up in his carseat.
REALLY so excited for you! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope the adjusting goes well and you are back to crafting in no time! :)
He is soooo sweet! Congrats!
he is too cute! absolutely as sweet as they get. congrats.... i am so excited for you guys, a little jealous you have a new little one to snuggle, squeeze, and smell. i love the smell of new little babies.
and i am SOOO jealous how fast it went~ what a nice present to yourself :) !
Congrats! He is so adorable! You have one beautiful family Al!
Allison & Jay - CONGRATS (and to big brother Ben too!)) We had absolutley no idea - he is SOOO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!. WHat a big boy - and hello, that labor sounded as perfect as you can get - I wish my dialation went as quickly with Gavin ;).
I can't wait to meet him - let us know if there's a time in April or early May we can come and visit y'all!! Congrats again - he's one of the best looking newborns I've ever seen - he's soo adorable.
Hope you're doing well and those nights aren't keeping you up too much ;)
Congratulations! He is so adorable and he's such a cute lil "chunky monkey!" HOW CUTE! :) Awwww...Ben, he's already starting his brotherly duties...so sweet! :)
Owwwwwwwwww how sweet!! & how little!!
Big big big congrats!!!
Enjoy!
congratulations allison and jay and ben!!! he's beautiful! how sweet!!!
Sooooo fun! Congrats you guys!
He is so cute and tiny! I am so glad to hear your labor went fast and smooth. Congrats on cute little baby boy!
What a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you-congrats!!!!
Congratulations Allison and family.
oh, he's so precious! I've got to get over this nasty cold so that I can come see him!
Yea for epidural! ;) So glad you got that in with such a quick delivery. I hope I'm as lucky the next time around.
Post a Comment