This little boy was itching to get outside today…as was his very pregnant Momma. We got pounded with snow this February, so its nice to finally see some grass and some sun. We live in a great neighborhood for bike riding, and I think Ben managed to find every mud puddle along the way. Thank goodness for boots….and brown pants.
Did I mention this little man has been potty trained for a few weeks? All it took was buying some batman undies and he’s only had 2 accidents since. He’s getting so big. In other news…I’m still pregnant, and according to an ultrasound last week this little dude is gonna be a chunky monkey. We can’t wait to see him and hold our little chubby baby, hopefully in the next few days!
3 comments:
It's a big boy for sure! How nice is it that he is potty trained! Another big thing is reached!
Take it easy, these last days!
He's so adorable and yeah for batman undies! :) Chunky Monkey...hahahaha. Is that going to be your baby's nick name? That's what I call my sister Jodie. She's so so so so skinny, but I call her Chunky Monkey because of the ice cream from Ben and Jerry! I'm excited for you to have your Chunky Monkey! I bet Ben is excited to see his little brother too!
Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby boy!!!
Post a Comment