We can’t get enough of this little man! He has such a sweet temperament like Ben did, and eats and sleeps like a champ. He’s been extra good the past couple of nights, even letting me get a 5 hour stretch of sleep last night. Ben is doing really good with him so far, except he won’t take any pictures with him….that’s the goal for today. He’s such a good age ( 3 next week!) to help and he’s becoming very independent. Its also been a lifesaver to have my parents here to entertain him and take him to the park everyday while our weather has been fabulous. I can’t believe its almost been a week since Ryan was born, it seems like time flies even faster when you have a newborn. Which means we better get back to kissing those cheeks and getting some sun!
9 comments:
He is seriously so beautiful! I think Ryan fits him to a "T"! Lucky girl on the 5 hour stretch, I hope he is always a good sleeper for you.
You make the most handsome boys! Congratulations!
I can't get enough of this boy either! Keep the pics. coming since we can't see him till sickness decides not to plague us anymore! He is darling.
I love baby yawns!
Allison, he's so cute! He looks like Big Ben i think. Congratulations, love,Kirsten
Allison, he's so cute! He looks like Big Ben i think. Congratulations, love,Kirsten
Allison, he's so cute! He looks like Big Ben i think. Congratulations, love,Kirsten
I seriously just want to kiss those adorable little cheeks! Congratulations on your second adorable boy!
Wow he is honestly a beautiful baby, and I don't just say that to anyone. You are so lucky to have such a good camera too to capture his cuteness. Hope you are doing well and getting used to the new level of busyness. Congrats!
Post a Comment