Saturday, March 27, 2010

He’s 3!

IMG_3326-1

We can’t believe he’s 3.  Where did that time go!!!??  Ben wanted a baseball cake if you can’t tell. :)  We’ve had a week full of parties, first with Nannie & Poppie before they left on Wednesday, then on Friday with some cute friends, and Saturday with just us.  I’m pretty sure Ben had no idea what day was actually his birthday. 

IMG_3328-1

IMG_3365-1

Ben got some great presents.  He got legos, a car ramp,  a remote control truck, and a little scooter which he spent all afternoon on doing “tricks” and Grandma Ginger sent him the CUTEST cowboy boots ever that have been glued his feet since he unwrapped them. 

IMG_3376-1

IMG_3369-1

     Happy Birthday Ben we LOVE you!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

The CUTEST 3 yr old ever!!

Rachel Holloway said...

he seriously got the goods!! What a lucky little guy!! :)

He is just too cute. Happy birthday again, to him--yay for being 3 and carefree!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Yea, 3! Looks like he loved it!

You look fantastic! You recovered from being pregnant so fast!

Reed Family said...

Birthdays are so fun, and I can't believe he's 3 either!!!

Did you even have a baby, cuz you don't look it! I'm just a tad jealous. :)

Sarah said...

Allison, he is so grown up! Happy Birthday Ben! I love his cake and I am digging the cowboy boots. It looks like he had a wonderful birthday. Three is a fun age.