Tuesday, March 23, 2010

12 Days Old

IMG_3223 copy

12 days old…man that goes fast!  Ryan’s much more alert and awake, and this boy is going to be a chunk because boy can he eat!!!   He’s such a sweet baby, I think we hit the jackpot of babies for the second time because he’s just as mellow as can be. 

IMG_3219-1

With the help of bribery (orange tic-tac’s) I finally got a picture of Ben holding Ryan.  He did so good even if it was forced and very short lived. 

IMG_3260-1 copy

7 comments:

Bernice Madsen said...

Congratulations guys! You have a beautiful baby boy! He's such a cutie. Hope all is well!! Please let me know if you need anything at all. :o)

Allyssa said...

ohmygoodness! he's so precious :) i just weighed my 5 wk old and he is 8lb4oz... i keep waiting for him to get some cute rolls.

Cari said...

He is the cutest little baby! Don't you just wish you had a slow motion button? Especially knowing how fast they grow.

Lara said...

oh, he's so beautiful. Is mom still in town??? Can we help???

James & Tara Huish said...

Man, I really need that little boy! And Ben's pretty cute too:)

Unknown said...

He is great we can't wait to see you guys. We all want to kiss those cheeks, that will be alot of kissing by the time he goes through all of us. Love you four and hope to see you soon.

Cairen said...

he is so cute! I love babies wearing only a diaper... oh how fun!