Are your weeks flying by as fast as mine? It seems like every four days is another Monday. Which is a good thing until this snow melts, because I'm running out of things to keep us busy, and I'm pretty sure its going to snow until May. Luckily we have some nice play place's around us. ( which explains Ben's BK crown) Even though they are totally gross and I hate fast food, Ben has so much fun and gets some much needed energy out, and I get a nice little break. So it goes, tomorrow is another Monday, I have to think of more things to do, and in 4 more Mondays I'll be in Mexico, and I'm so ready.
ps. The permanent marker is TOTALLY gone from my monitor, and I am kissing my magic eraser. And just for the record, I didn't leave Ben unattended when he colored my monitor, Jay was watching him......enough said. And it was totally worth those two more hours of sleep. My husband loves me and he let me sleep in. :)
4 comments:
Aren't magic erasers the best?! I love them so much that they have become a permanent item on my shopping list. LOL Oh and I totally know how you feel about the days flying by. It is crazy. I love the picture of Ben and his BK crown. And we are really looking forward to more play place play dates!
Now that is what I call a CUTE baby!!
You know it just makes me laugh because men sure do have their own special way of watching kids don't they. Glad it come off. I've never heard of magic erasers guess I should check them out.
For the record, I was in the shower when the incident occurred. Also, you get to sleep in most days. :) Peace!
Jay
Post a Comment