Thursday, February 26, 2009

To Do's

Today's To Do List:

- fold laundry. Blah.
- figure out what to make the missionaries for dinner, besides frozen pizza.
- buy groceries after I figure out what to make, and don't buy frozen pizza.
-get out our warm warm weather clothes from the depths of the storage closet.


(yes, I have plywood in my storage closet, don't you? that's another To Do)


- try on swimsuits. double blah.
- lather on self tanner to mask the extra junk in my trunk. if ya know what I mean.
- find a sub for my primary class
- try and fish six cars and my cell phone out from underneath the fridge. under the fridge is
really gross.

- vacuum crushed cheddar chex mix out of the carpet.
- return 15 movies to the library. (there's no limit!)
- find Jay and eye doctor.
- sew 99 blocks together. this is last priority.....which means I'll do it first.



And try to do all of it while the 3ft. tall man of the house is asleep. Which means I better scoot! Anyone want to trade To Do lists?


11 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

To Do list when you get here: La Playa, La Playa, La Playa.

Cairen said...

That sounds like a great day... love the tanning lotion for the junk. I having been doing the tanning lotion, mainly so I don't blind people with my white legs while working out.

Suzanne said...

You better get busy sister! Just go to Target, get the missionaries some popcorn, buy new swimsuits and summer clothes, and you're all set! I have been packing all week-since I have so many dang kids!

Mama Megs said...

I'll trade! Heck, you're going to Mexico!!!

Laura said...

Hey, if you haven't found an eye doctor yet, I really like mine. I just went to Dr. Bornhurst this past week. His office is in Brecksville. Let me know if you want the number.

Anonymous said...

Blah, blah blah, who cares that you all get to be in a warm sunny place. Me, I like the green air, gold weather, brown grass, dead trees and snow!
:)Kirsten

Anonymous said...

COLD, not gold!

Reed Family said...

Allison, I just have to say that you are one of the most entertaining bloggers I know! I love checking your blog cuz it makes me SmIlE!!!

~Amber jo~ said...

I know a great eye doctor who won't charge you a dime, just give him your 1st born and you have a lifetime payment plan. Hi Allison, I'm coming out of hibernation, finally! Aunt Pat

Ashley said...

Oh i'm SO jealous you're leaving for Mexico, take me with you! I'm so done witH Ohio already - I need to wear some flipflops and get some pigment to my albino skin already! Have so much fun dangit!

James & Tara Huish said...

Um...yeah. If my to do list involves ANYTHING regarding getting ready for Mayhico :), then I'll trade you in a heart beat!! But then again, that does involve trying on a swim suit. Never mind!

Hope you guys are having fun! Miss you guys and once again am INSANELY jealous!