I. Love. Target. I'm an addict. I don't know what it is, half the time I don't even buy anything. Maybe its because there is NOTHING else to do here in the wintertime, so every time my shampoo starts to run out I get excited. It means I get to go to Target. But a few days ago....when the nice lady handing us popcorn said "Hello again Ben," I knew it was a problem. So we went to a different Target. And luckily there are 4 close by. Problem solved.

11 comments:
Target is great! I love that you went to a different target... you are so funny!
i'm addicted to the dollar bins... :) luke knows he'll get something evertime we walk in the door. target is the greatest. :)
Oh that is too funny. I love that she knew his name! We don't even have 1 Target near us, bummer.
That is totally how I feel about Mickey D's... however there isn't really anywhere else to go...but Arctic cicle just put in a play place as well. Cool eh? Baylee totally associates Target with popcorn and a soda.
Do they have a Target in P.V.?
Are you sure we live in the same area?? I can think of TONS of fun things to do in the winter!! Every library has a great play area--and there are TONS to choose from! There is the indoor play area with jungle gyms and playsets at the place that sells Rainbow play systems, and the mall has play areas...
Also, any of the metropark visitors centers usually have fun things going on and those are free. There is also an indoor rainforest we have been wanting to go to that has a huge play area. so many things!
But Target works too... :)You are too funny.
I know how you feel. I am beginning to think that the Burger King workers might get to know us by first name too. LOL I love Target as well. The dollar section gets me everytime. =c)
Ahh that happened to us the other day!!!! I love getting popcorn and a pop cause it keeps Henderson busy for the whole time! We'll have to switch it up now too-great idea! Too bad the McDonalds down the road still knows our name & car....and I never thought those looked like swasticas, but now that you mention it....maybe I'll pick something else!
I hear you about Ohio winters... I am not a fan, either. Have never been, and never will be! Have I told you how excited I am to be done working, so I can go to target with you?! :)
Hahaha! That's funny that she know's Ben's name too! You must be addicted! I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to go to Target. NOT COOL. I wish we had one here. :)
lol - so funny. Lucky there are so many!
Post a Comment