Sunday, February 22, 2009

Numbers

21- The number of days its been since I updated this blog. I think that's a record and I didn't
mean to break.

33- Days until my baby turns 2. How did that happen?

258- The number of beans sprinkled around my carpet from the bean bucket. But it was
totally worth the hour it kept him busy.


11- The number of times Ben sat on the naughty chair yesterday.


0- The number of times it helped.


27
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how sick of the SNOW I am.


6- Days until I'll be in Mexico.

470- Day since we were in Mexico, when my baby looked like this on the beach.

.00005% - The chance of me coming back. At least until May.

9 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

HAve fun in Mexico!

Kim said...

Ben is so stinkin' cute!! You look great Alison. Have fun in the warmth ... I am jealous!

Allyssa said...

oooh! have so much fun in mexico! we are jealous. ben is soooo cute! very creative post!

Lorna said...

This is such a cute post. Ben looks so old! So obedient on his naughty chair too! When I put Ian in time out he just bawls like he's been beat! Both the kids remember Ben and love looking at pictures of him. Have fun in Mexico!!!

Day Family Blog said...

I love the blunt honesty that we parents try our hardest to discipline our kids, but most of the times it doesn't work. I am jealous of your Mexico trip, I am sure you will have so much fun soaking in the sun.

Sarah said...

Mexico...can I come? LOL I love the picture of him on the beach. Very sweet.

Everett said...

Allison, That is awesome. I love reading you posts. They are so much fun and your Ben is soooo cute. I enjoy knowing what you guys are up to. love Ya

Mama Megs said...

Have fun in Mexico!! We went when Henderson was 4 months old and I've been wanting to go back sooo badly! And yes, I ordered a Bernina. My mom talked me into the 230 with a walking foot. It should be here soon. I'm dying to try it out-I ordered a bunch of fabrics for my living room to make a new wall quilt. All your creations are BEAUTIFUL :) I'm totally jealous!!!!

Jessica Marie said...

LOL! I love the pic of him sitting on the beach. I also love the classic pic of him in his naughty chair and how 0 times it helped! You are too funny! :) Have lots and lots of fun in Mexico! :)