I saw this on my friend Lorna's blog and had to steal it. Jay and I got a good laugh from it.
( Thanks Lorna) It was printed in a Baltimore newspaper, and drawn/written by an elementary student and her embarrassed mother.
( Thanks Lorna) It was printed in a Baltimore newspaper, and drawn/written by an elementary student and her embarrassed mother.
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mother
6 comments:
LOL!! That is so funny.
I my goodness that is so great! I am still laughing.
oh my that is hilarious. Thank you for sharing. Do you mind if I post it as well?
Hi thank you for letting me copy this . I also fixed my blog I tried to leave the comment for you but it wont let me. When you get some time stop back by with your comment and you can be included in the random numbering. Thank you sew much
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... AND BE SURE TO TELL JAY THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT... :)
Whoa, Amy you'll have to translate what that "Thank you" was;) One can't help but to be curious!
I loved your last post. That was one that I BUSTED out laughing at! Thanks for sharing:)
Oh, and the reason why I'm commenting is because I think it's due time for another post. You're not normally a slacker like me:) I always look forward to the "HARRIS" post:) Any good pictures of Ben throwing up last week:) J/K
Post a Comment