
After
28 hours in the truck pulling the honda behind us, we are FINALLY here! We did it in four days, about 7 or so hours a day, so it wasn't so bad. Ben did AWESOME!!! I thought he was going to hate it, but he could see out of the truck, and he slept and played most of the way. So we got here Thursday night and got into our apartment on Friday. The Elders live next to us, and helped Jay move in, which was a lifesaver! So most of our boxes are unpacked except for the select few full of random junk I don't know where to put. Our apartment actually fits all of our stuff, which I was worried about moving into an apartment from a house. I'll take some pictures of our apartment after it looks less like a storage unit. Happy Unpacking!
11 comments:
Welcome to Ohio! I remember that trip...it was a long one! Glad your little guy was good for you. Let me know if you need anything.
HOORAY! I can't wait to meet you! I am out of town right now, but come home tonight. Then we will have to get together! Good luck unpacking!
Yay! So glad you made it safely. Must have been quite the adventure. You're now our nearest family, so we'll be there for Thanksgiving and Christmas and whenever else we're hungry.
We'll miss you at the farm this weekend.
Congrats! I know what a forever road trip is like with an almost 2 year old...we did it last summer to Atlanta and then this summer to Arizona-hooray! Looks like you guys survived :) Post some pics of your new place!!
one more hillam in the east! ;) you're going to LOVE ohio. when we lived there i just loved all the green... oh, and the amish are pretty cool too. ;)
quite the trek! Glad you made it safely!
yay for school! alison i need to talk to you asap!!!! is your number still the same as when i worked with you... last 4 digits 0748? i have some questions so let me know! maybe i will try u tonight...... i am glad you made it out there safelt... WHAT A DRIVE!
That is quite the trek you guys did. Glad to here Ben has a good road trip buddy. HAve Fun!!!
Allison
WOOOO WOOOOO~ welcome to the humidity of the East where sweat falls from your head and rolls all the way down your back like a suckling pig... :) Just three more years and we're back to the dry West. Landon R.
Jay looks like a natural. you know he should go into trucking for his profession. wouldn't that be fun!;) (heavy sarcasm) i'm glad you made it there safely and everthing went well. cant wait to see pictures!
What a trip, I can't believe you went through so many states. Glad that Ben did so well cuz there isn't much worse than a cranky kid in a car. Let alone in a car for 28 hours.
Post a Comment