So as you can see I've had enough of the boring background and I'm back to my old background self. I stole this one, but its cute and I'm into birds lately which Jay just doesn't understand how anybody could be "in" to birds. We have been packing like chipmunks, and after packing and canceling all our utilities (and being on hold for at least 30 minutes!) I needed a break, so the blog got a facelift...............again.
3 comments:
How funny! I was browsing around my friend's blogs at the same time of updating mine, and you updated yours too! We must think a like! :) I love the new look! :)
Let us know when you get out to Cleveland. We would be more than happy to help you move in or bring you dinner (or have you over for dinner) so that you don't have to worry about it when you first get in town. We live about 3 minutes from the Vineyards. Here's my email and phone number in case you no longer have it:
litanels@gmail.com
440-539-6757
How do you get these cute blog backgrounds??? Yours is adorable... and all the pictures of you boy are soooooo cute. Good luck with your move!
Post a Comment