Ben loves his new room almost as much as I love it! Its nice and big and has a huge closet and plenty of room for his expanding collection of toys. I especially love this toy storage from Ikea and the cute rug that was only 14.99, can't beat Ikea!
Cute room! Henderson totally has that same rug-you can't beat Ikea I sware. Your new place looks really nice. I can't believe you're living next to David Ekman... Craziness!
5 comments:
Hi Allison!! HIS ROOM IS SOOOO CUTE! I've been looking around for storage i'll have to make a trip down to utah!!! Hope things are going well
That is so cute, Ben sitting at his new table with his Ugly Doll! His room is adorable, love it, it looks big,
Mom
Cute room! Henderson totally has that same rug-you can't beat Ikea I sware. Your new place looks really nice. I can't believe you're living next to David Ekman... Craziness!
Are you guys renting or did you buy something? What a nice huge room. It looks amazingly clean for a 2 year old's room. I love those ikea bins.
I love it!!!!
Post a Comment