So, I know this is a totally random thing to blog about, but when Jay opened up the jelly jar yesterday there was a smiley face inside the lid! It must mean he'll have a good first day at school on Thursday.
great conclusion, thats what i would guess it meant too. Good luck Jay (even though me saying that doesn't do as much as that lid, oh well, it's the thought that counts)
6 comments:
I am glad your drive went well. That smiley face is pretty funny!
Cool Jelly Jar. It was hay to see you guys! :)
That is the coolest thing ever! Good luck with school on Thursday!!
Mommasita
great conclusion, thats what i would guess it meant too. Good luck Jay (even though me saying that doesn't do as much as that lid, oh well, it's the thought that counts)
good luck at school!
wow, I would report that to the news and become famous!
Post a Comment