Yesterday we braved the rain and set out on an adventure that ended at Olmstead Falls. This is such a pretty park, in the middle of a cute town (quilt shop = cute town). It used to be a sandstone quarry, so there are lots of big rocks and waterfalls. You can walk way out onto the rocks and see where people have carved their names in the sandstone, the oldest name we found had the date 1882 next to it. Ben loved it, and gave me some ultra cheesy smiles when I pointed the camera in his direction. Which is always.
He has a tear in his eye because I wouldn’t let him stab me in the face with the umbrella. I’m the meanest Mom on the planet….pretty sure.
He can’t read.
2 comments:
Dude you make me laugh. LOL. I miss you guys!! I'm coming back July 8th, we need to catch up! Give me a holler soon. :)
Wow! Pictures are amazing! Love the color! Love how he's climbing that rock! :) I enjoy breaking the rules!
Post a Comment