Friday, June 19, 2009

“fishing”

Ben has been talking about a fishing pole for months now.  Not sure how he got fishing into his head, but today we decided to reveal to him that we already had a fishing pole.  So, we went fishing. 

Can you tell he was excited?

IMG_9474 copy 

Really excited!

IMG_9465 copy

Unfortunately we didn’t have beginners luck……..maybe next time we’ll use a hook.

IMG_9490 copy

Did I mention that his eyes are blue?  He’s gonna be a lady killer this one.  We even got some train watching in. 

IMG_9499 copy

   When the “fishing” was over he did not want to go.  Thus the pouty “I don’t want to go” face.

IMG_9501 copy 

I’d say it was a successful “fishing” trip.  I’m sure we’ll do  more “fishing” tomorrow, we sure won’t forget since he’s reminded us about 1,000 times already.  Yay.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Your baby boy (or should I say big boy) is about the cutest thing ever. He takes the best pictures. I love the one of him on the rock. That pic is precious. I am excited to live close to you guys and get to know you better.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Has someone been playing around with Lightroom? The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! So vibrant! It really captures the green of the season. The little guy is pretty cute, too! ;)

Jessica Marie said...

Love the adorable pictures! CUTIE!
He's such a happy kid! :)