Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Floating along

IMG_9146 copy

What can I say?  We’ve been busy.  Since my last post I’ve only taken 11 pictures.   Its shameful, and I’m not sure why I’ve taken the picture hiatus, but I’ve missed it.  Even though my card reader & hard drive have enjoyed a breather.   Tomorrow I’ll put them back to work. 

IMG_9386 copy

We’ve been enjoying the sun around here.  If parks could talk they would know us by name.   Ben has gladly climbed into bed at night, which is a good sign we are doing something right.  The other night he quietly went into his room, sat on the floor with his arms folded and said, “come on mommy, come on daddy.” He was ready for prayers, and bed.  He’s getting so big, and faking asleep in the below picture. 

IMG_9405

IMG_9285 copy

More pictures to come this week.  Unless we’re at the park, then maybe next week.  

5 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

That is one "handsome boy"!

Brianne said...

k so I got that super cute fabric of the blue with the apples and pears and stuff!!!! I love it I just don;t know what to do with it...maybe I'll make some valences or something like that!

Mama Megs said...

up yeah-what happened to you my blogging friend?! I hope everything is going ok!!

Mama Megs said...

whoops not "up yeah" it should be "um yeah" wow I'm tired.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Same for us over here - photo hiatus (on Brice, that is). I don't know why either - just needed a break I guess. I love that he's laying under the quilt!