Tuesday, November 9, 2010

State of Emergency

i.e.   When I lose Ryan’s pow pow (pacifier) and its nap time…

IMG_6834-1

and this red one I found in a box of old baby stuff just isn’t cuttin’ it.

IMG_6835

See that glare?  He was mad at me….and I wouldn’t let him suck on my camera either. 

IMG_6828

So he was double mad.   Luckily we braved the snow last night for an “emergency pow-pow run” and now its all good.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

The sign of a wonderful mother is that while your kid is screaming his head off, you take a picture. and then post it.

Heather said...

I agree with Mar, an AWESOME! I would totally brave the storm for one too!!!

Jessica Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...THIS MADE ME LAUGH!!! What a funny kid! :)

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh the "pow-pow" :) It's a love/hate relationship! That boys is SO big! Crazy!

So, we'll be in Rexburg this Christmas!! Do you think we could get to see you? Maybe we can do dinner/lunch something? Let me know!

Tara